On top of the many recent events to celebrate our cross-chain integration with Huobi Eco Chain (HECO), we’re excited to announce that we’ll be hosting an NFT Competition too!
On top of the many recent events to celebrate our cross-chain integration with Huobi Eco Chain (HECO), we’re excited to announce that we’ll be hosting an NFT Competition too! Details are below:
⏱ Contest period:
- 8/5 @ 1pm — 8/26 @ 1pm (UTC+8)
📌 How to enter:
- Create your own artwork featuring ThunderCore, HECO, and Huobi Global’s logos. The theme is “Interoperability”. You can be as creative as possible, it doesn’t have to be limited to blockchain interoperability. Don’t forget to also title your work!
- Tweet out your artwork with the hashtag: #InteroperabilityIsKing
- Follow @ThunderProtocol, @HuobiGlobal, @HECO_Chain, @0804chris, and @DujunX on Twitter.
- Fill out the form: https://forms.gle/Pnr8w8v8NEdSWfU77
📌 Winner announcement:
- 10 users will be selected as winners. ThunderCore will select 5 and Huobi Global will select 5. The 10 winners will get their art minted as NFTs on CaptureClub.
- Once 10 artworks are selected, ThunderCore and Huobi Global will each pick out 3 pieces (a total of 6) to be publicly voted on ThunderCore’s Twitter account. The 3 pieces with the most votes will receive additional rewards of $25 worth of TT AND $25 worth of HT ($50 USD worth of value in total) per person.
- You MUST be a ThunderCore Hub Wallet user to receive the additional TT and HT rewards.
📌 Voting process:
- The voting process will start on 9/6 @ 1pm (UTC+8) and end on 9/8 @ 1pm (UTC+8).
- 6 pieces selected by ThunderCore and Huobi Global will be displayed in a Twitter thread to let the public vote.
- The number of likes and retweets will be counted altogether (1 like = 1 vote, 1 retweet = 1 vote). Three pieces with the most votes will receive TT and HT rewards.
- If the number of votes is the same for more than one piece and there are no clear 3 winners, ThunderCore and Huobi will select the winners at our sole discretion.
📌 Important dates:
- 8/5 @ 1pm (UTC+8) — 8/26 @ 1pm (UTC+8): Call for entries.
- 8/30–8/31: Potential winners will be contacted by us to validate their qualifications during this time period. If a user fails to respond to us by 9/1 (within 24 hours), his/her submission will be forfeited and be replaced.
- 9/3: 10 winners will be announced. They will be contacted privately to provide his/her art piece and email address to receive their NFTs. If the winner fails to provide his/her email by 9/4 (within 24 hours), the NFT distribution process will be delayed accordingly, meaning that he/she will not be able to receive their NFTs on time on 9/13–9/14.
- 9/6 @ 1pm — 9/8 @ 1pm (UTC+8): Voting process will commence.
- 9/9: 3 winners who will receive additional rewards will be selected. We will contact them privately and ask for their ThunderCore Hub wallet addresses. If the winner fails to provide his/her address by 9/10 (within 24 hours), the rewards distribution process will be delayed accordingly.
- 9/13–9/14: Distribute minted NFTs to the 10 winners and the TT & HT rewards to the 3 winners.
ThunderCore Medium: https://medium.com/thundercore
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/thundercore_announcements
5 (Thursday) 1:00 pm - 26 (Thursday) 1:00 pm UTC+8