Below is the careers listing for our Taiwan location.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. 新創軟體公司招募經驗(含engineer, PM, UIUX designer, marketing等)。
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and drive strategy for brand awareness, PR, paid media and community growth.
2. Supervise local community managers to work on community growth and engagements via engaging contents, AMAs, KOLs, airdrops or any other effective tactics.
3. Collaborate with content marketers to publicize brand messages and increase brand awareness across all channels.
4. Control budget and define marketing success metrics, measure the ROI against company’s goal via statistics and analytics tools.
5. Identify industry trends and opportunities for new markets or further penetration of existing markets.
6. Build up a solid network with strategic partners and influencers, identify opportunities from them and execute the partnership plans.
7. Collaborate with product and engineer team for go-to-market promotional plans, including creating related materials, conveying the right messages to the community and to broaden the market coverage.
8. Work closely with Jr. level team members as a mentor and supervisor to delegate and oversee tasks across active functional projects.
9. Research community trends and other insights to provide supportive data for marketing proposals, at times creating community surveys to gather. additional insight.
1. 5+ years of experience in marketing, community management, growth or similar roles.
2. Global market access experience is required (US or EU).
3. High proficiency in Chinese and English (able to coordinate and correct marketing tone, voice, & PR texts)
4. Familiar with blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralizing the web
5. Strategic thinker, fast-learner, challenging problem-solver in a dynamic market.
6. Strong communication, coordination and project management skills.
7. Familiar with digital marketing tools (including paid, owned, & earned media), social media platforms(Telegram, Twitter, Medium, discord), marketing analytic tools, project management tools.
8. Superb analytic skills, use data-driven evidence to make decisions.
1. Drive innovation in product development with scrum team under Agile framework.
2. Collaborate with stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements for future-state capabilities.
3. Write clear and concise user stories and maintain feature backlogs for scrum team to develop market-driven deliverables.
4. Drive release process including feature testing and product oversight on releases
5. Develop qualitative / quantitative methodology to test and measure the success of new products / projects.
6. Manage and enhance new-released products and provide regular reports on performance.
1. Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for the minimum education requirement.
2. 3-5 years experience in Product Management or Product Development preferred.
3. Previous experience working in software product management on consumer application.
4. Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, business , marketing and technology stakeholders in both English and Chinese.
6. The ability to multi-task, context switch, and be flexible enough to go with the flow
7. An organized and systematic approach to problem solving
8. Set and deliver compelling product visions
9. Able to generate product deliverables including PRD and user stories
10. Skilled at understanding complex problems and turns them into simpler, straightforward product solutions.
11. Use market and competitor research to advise product strategy decisions
12. Crypto/blockchain experience is a plus.
1. Design innovative product and experience from conception to launch
2. Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
3. Work closely with product owners, developers to create deliverables including product spec, UX wording , wireframe, UI flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.
4. Ensure compliance to product design processes and design standards.
5. Participates in usability testing process by working on test plans, attending test sessions, and brainstorming solutions to interface problem with product owners and QA
6. Conduct user research, such as stakeholder interviews, focus group, survey, contextual inquiry, quantitative analysis and produce research-driven assets to extract relevant user insights for product improvement.
7. Improve existing product designs and analyzing working concepts launched by competitors of similar products to match quality and performance.
8. Guide, maintain and communicate interaction and visual consistency of experience across all product lines
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Cognitive Science, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction (Human Factors), Computer Science or a related field.
2. 5+ years of UX/product design experience across digital channels (web, mobile web, app) in the digital consumer space, with a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
3. Expertise in tools common to modern design work for digital products(eg. Zeplin, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq )and are a quick adopter of new tools.
4. Comfortable with a lean UX approach for projects with tight timeframes.
5. Strong communication skills to articulate your concepts and design decisions.
6. Familiar with human factors, research methods, and behavioral sciences.
7. Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas
8. Ability to consistently prioritize workflow with heavy emphasis based on business impact.
9. Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with multiple cross-functional teams.
10. Familiar with the blockchain / cryptocurrency / fintech industry is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Define market size and opportunities, develop and implement promising acquisition plans to accelerate growth.
2. Monitor existing acquisition funnels, explore new funnels and drive high quality leads.
3. Identify and engage with new partners and influencers, develop strategic-based approaches through engagement, negotiation and implementation.
4. Design and execute marketing campaigns such as AMA, KOL partnership, airdrop or any other joint marketing campaigns.
5. Manage paid media solution when needed, provide ad hoc analysis and weekly reports.
6. Define user profile, identify the most effective tactics for different audiences on remarking and product upset.
1. 4+ years in marketing, communication, growth or similar roles.
2. Solid English and Chinese writing, editing, presentation and overall communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
3. Knowledge of various marketing, content management systems and analytics tools such as: WordPress, Medium, Google Analytics, Canva, Google Trends, Google Search Console, etc…
4. Familiar with paid media tools such as Google, Twitter, YouTube ads, etc…
5. Strong prioritization, quality assurance, organization, and project management skills.
6. Able to drive joint marketing partnerships, strong negotiation skills.
7. Deadline driven, proactive, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
8. Strong analytical skills with extensive experiences in data analysis with the ability to draw actionable insights and suggestions.
9. Challenged by working in a fast-paced, open and start-up environment
10. Familiar with web-based technology industry.
11. Blockchain, Fintech working experiences or strong blockchain or cryptocurrency domain knowledge preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Maintain, implement and communicate product positioning documents to ensure consistent product messaging throughout the organization.
• Coordinate market research & analysis, user analysis and product analysis.
• Analyze user feedback to provide suggestions and feedback to enhance user experience and optimize products.
• Execute product go-to-market plan and review.
• Cooperate with external parties to execute marketing plans.
• Create product demo scripts, presentation slides and showcase successful testimonials.
• Manage product marketing timelines for assigned products; track and monitor key dates and ensure that deadlines are met.
• 3+ years of proven experience in Product Development or Marketing background
• Strong understanding about developing clear product positions and message, target market and product go-to-market strategy, drive pipeline and product coverage
• Proven ability to create marketing content.
• Interested in and frequent user of various kinds of network related products, apps, and FinTech.
• Creative with the ability to create brand uniqueness or possess a unique marketing style.
• Fluent in Chinese & English.
• Good communication skills with experience working across departments and creating designs.
• Solid understanding of social media management tools, ability to work with community managers to translate documents ensure compliance of positive documents.
• Experience using analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase for data driven decision making.
• Strong interest in developing and promoting online channels e.g. Telegram, Twitter, Medium
• Problem solving skills with the ability to work independently.
• Interested in researching and keeping up to date with the industry topics and trends to bring new and creative ideas into discussion.
• Familiar with blockchain industry